If you desire thick, shiny, and beautiful hair then make head massage an integral part of your hair care ritual.
As little as five minutes a day can make a huge difference in the look and feel of your hair. And you don’t need put oil every time you head massage. Just do a simple gentle massage using your fingers tips and see the magic.
- It stimulates the scalp circulation, bringing with it oxygen and hair nourishing nutrients, thus promote stronger and healthier hair growth.
- It removes any toxins that may have accumulate in the scalp by increasing the lymphatic flow.
- It activates the dormant hair follicles to promote new growth.
- When done using oil such as jojoba, almond, sesame, olive, coconut, and castor, it moisturises and conditions the scalp. This help you avoid dry flaky scalp and dandruff.
- It strengthens the hair shaft and helps distribute the natural scalp oils down to rest of the hair – this adds luster and shiny to your hair and protect it from breakage and split ends.
- It also relaxes the scalp and neck muscles. Tight scalp muscles restricts blood flow and suffocates your hair follicles.
- It also eases stress and tension and helps you sleep better.
Massage Tip: When head massaging, focus on the center of your head, which is most likely to receive less blood supply.